This accessibility statement applies to the vCreate web application.
The vCreate web application is run by vCreate Ltd. We want as many people as possible to be able to use the application. For example, that means you should be able to:
- Change colours, contrast levels and fonts
- Zoom in up to 300% without the text spilling off the screen
- Navigate most of the application using just a keyboard
- Navigate most of the application using speech recognition software
- Listen to most of the application using a screen reader (including the most recent versions of JAWS, NVDA and VoiceOver)
We've also made the web application text as simple as possible to understand.
AbilityNet has advice on making your device easier to use if you have a disability..
How accessible the vCreate web application is
We know some parts of the web application are not fully accessible (i.e do not meet 'AAA' level WCAG2.1):
- Not all areas of the application currently meet AAA colour contrast (7:1) requirements
- There are a number of sentences that are longer than 80 characters
- Animations are not disabled when user has 'prefers-reduced-motion' set
- Unique hint text is not currently added to all 'more info' links
- Autofocussing on various fields cannot be disabled by users, which may lead to change of context without user request
Feedback and contact information
If you need information on the vCreate web application in a different format like accessible PDF, large print, easy read, audio recording or braille:
- Email: email@example.com
- Call: +44 (0)333 121 8422
We'll consider your request and will aim to get back to you within 2 working days.
Reporting accessibility problems with the vCreate web application
We're always looking to improve the accessibility of the web application. If you find any problems not listed on this page or think we're not meeting accessibility requirements, contact the help desk at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The vCreate web application is fully compliant with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines version 2.1 AA standard
Preparation of this accessibility statement
This statement was prepared on 14 Feb 2022. It was last reviewed on 14 Feb 2022.
The vCreate web application was last tested on 19 Jul 2022. The test was carried out by vCreate Ltd staff.